Saturday February 15
Well, we had planned on leaving Marina Papagayo today, but there is way too much wind! These Papagayo Winds are crazy!!! It’s been blowing 25 knots with gusts to 40! (and it’s 91F) since early this morning. Our boat is rocking so much sitting here at the dock it’s making my stomach rock🤢. We tried to rent a car today however none were available. If the winds calm later today or tomorrow morning we’re leaving to an anchorage near by, (anchoring is cheaper than marinas) wait for a weather window to go north. This is the last city to check out of Costa Rica, so we wait.